Student Referral Program
Share the joy of learning music! Refer a student and earn free lessons! Did you know that many of our students are referred to us by families and friends? As we thank you for helping us attract the brightest and most talented students to our school, we are pleased to introduce the Student Referral Program!
How does the program work?
- The Tanglewood students who introduce new contacts for music lesson in accordance with the following terms and conditions are eligible to participate in the Tanglewood Music School Student Referral Promotion.
- The qualifying period for the Promotion is extended until 31 December 2016.
- Eligible students will be entitled to receive a free lesson based on the criteria below:
- Referee indicates referrer name at the point of registration for the Trial lesson
- Referee signs up for a minimum of 4 lessons after the Trial lesson
- Referrer will earn 1-hour free lesson if referee signs up for 1-hour class or 30-minute free lesson if referee signs up for 30-minute class.
- Tanglewood Music School reserves the right to allocate any suitable teacher to the referee.
- The referrer will be entitled to utilize the free lesson after the Referee has used up the 4 lessons. The referrer will be notified via email or SMS, as soon as the referee has used up the 4 lessons. The free lesson will expire if it is not used within 60 days from the notification date.
- There is no limit to the number of Referees that a Tanglewood student can introduce.